- You translate the hydraulic design into a test set-up;
- You are responsible for the assembly, debugging and testing of the prototypes of the hydraulic system;
- You will be coached and supervised by a senior engineer responsible for the design of the hydraulic system;
- You create the right test set-up for the validation tests (set-ups for functional and durability testing) and test the prototypes of the hydraulic system as a separate hydraulic system as well as integrated in the driveline system;
- You will process the test data to the necessary information so that conclusions can be derived from the testing;
- You document the test results into a test report.
Your profile :
- You have a master of science or master of engineering degree in Electromechanical or Hydraulic Engineering;
- You have knowledge about hydraulic systems and mechanics. The hydraulics know-how is related to hydraulics needed to control transmissions;
- You are hands-on and you have problem solving and communication skills;
- You are able to travel internationally (10% typical);
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English;
- You must be able to work in an international, diverse team.
Our offer :
- A challenging job, with room for initiative and focus on innovation;
- The opportunity to become a member of the Electrification and Mechatronics Engineering Group that is headquartered in Belgium;
- The opportunity to work for a thought leader in their market;
- A function with an international context and contacts;
- The opportunity to share knowledge and experience with their engineering departments worldwide and with research institutes and universities;
- An innovative, driven and open organization, offering many possibilities to grow in your career.
Geinteresseerd?Solliciteer voor deze vacature